1. You like to watch the News.
2. You hate yourself if you stay up past midnight.
3. Your back hurts.
4. Google+ makes you understand how your Grandma must feel about email.
5. You find yourself agreeing with (or even quoting!) your parents.
6. Framed photos or art adorn your walls. Not taped or sticky-tacked onto the wall. And definitely no Anime or teenage memorabilia.
7. You think that anyone who wants to hang out after 8 p.m. on a weeknight must be on smack.
8.You call your parents to catch up and say hi, not because you need something.
9. All of your friends are either getting married or having babies.
10. Home Improvement shows are suddenly very interesting.
11. You are appalled at the amount of teenagers hanging out at the mall or movie theatre.
12. You are appalled at said teenagers’ fashion sense.
13. You check your work email even when you’re not at work.
14. Older relatives feel comfortable joking/talking about sex around you.
15. 6am is when you get up, rather than go to bed.
16. Facebook is no longer a hobby or obsession, but something you dread/don’t have time for.
17. You only call into work sick when you’re actually sick.
18. You think about making a will.
19. You get your clothes dry cleaned.
20. You own ‘best towels’ as well as ‘guest towels’, ‘beach towels’ and ‘everyday towels’.
21. You now understand what people meant when they said “You’ll understand when you’re older.”
Anymore signs that you’ve finally grown up? I’d love to hear them!